Genki Sentai Baruganger (元気戦隊バルガンジャー, translated as Energy Squadron Baruganger) is a fanfictional season of Super Sentai. It's theme would probably be a medicine motif, as well as the value of life. It's PR Adaptation is Power Rangers Life Energy Fighters.
Evil extraterrestrial viruses called the Biogens are attacking the human race with their terrible diseases. Fortunately, the one thing that will hopefully stand in their way is Barugan University, the school of Japan's future doctors. Right now, three of Barugan's best students are chosen to fight these Biogens as powerful warriors: Genki Sentai Baruganger!
Life-Threatening Creatures BiogenEdit
- Ganza - The cruel & merciless leader of the Biogens. His name is pun for "cancer"; it's also comes from the Japanese word for cancer (癌 Gan).
The Biokies are sent by the High Biogens to spread about dangerous diseases in order to destroy the human race. Some Biokies are so small that they can get inside innocent human beings.
- BaruPhone (バルフォン) - The Barugangers' henshin device, a cellphone that's modeled after a tablet divider.
- BaruLaser (バルレーザー) - A laser gun that each Baruganger carries. Resembles an otoscope.
- BaruBlaster (バルブラスター) - A weapon that's formed from the three main weapons.
- BaruSaber (バルセイバー) - BaruRed's personal weapon. Resembles a hypodermic needle.
- BaruWhip (バルホイップ) - BaruBlue's personal weapon. Resembles a stethoscope.
- BaruFists (バルフィスト) - BaruYellow's personal weapon. Resembles the grips of a defibrillator.
- BaruBomb (バルボム) - A small hand grenade that's modeled after a Valganciclovir tablet. They're only used in mass battles or for getaways, making it similar to a smoke bomb.
- BaruPills (バルピル) - Small pill-like tablets that are used by the Barugangers during battle, simply by inserting them into the BaruPhone.
- Change Pill (チェンジピル) - This BaruPill is used by the Barugangers to transform.
- Weapon Pill (ウェポンピル) - This BaruPill is used by the Barugangers to summon their individual weapons.
- Attack Pill (アタックピル) - This BaruPill is used by the Barugangers to perform an attack.
- Mecha Pill (メカピル) - This BaruPill is used by the Barugangers to summon their mecha.
- Genki Gattai BaruganOh (元気合体バルガンオー)
- BaruSaver (バルセーバー) - BaruRed's main mecha, an ambulance.
- BaruLiner (バルライナー) - BaruBlue's main mecha, a boat, or, more specifically, a water ambulance.
- BaruGyro (バルジャイロ) - BaruYellow's main mecha, a giant gyrocopter, or, more speciafically, an air ambulance.
- "Barugan" is a romanized part of the full name Valganciclovir, which is an antiviral drug.
- The name is very similar to the name of the old 90's anime series Genki Bakuhatsu Ganbarugar (translated as Energetic Explosion Ganbarugar in English).
- The High Biogens will be named after rare types of diseases while the Biokies will be named after common diseases.